- A note-taking parent is required at each lesson if your child is under the age of ten.
- Students are expected to commit to a regular, at-home practice routine.
- Students are allowed one make-up lessons per semester (due to illness, conflict in schedule, vacation, etc.) and must still notify teacher of absence in advance at least 1 hour before the scheduled lesson time. You may also switch lesson times with another student if it is mutually convenient.
- If I need to cancel a lesson, I will either reschedule on a date which is mutually convenient or refund the lesson fee.
- Once a lesson time is confirmed for the semester, it will remain in place until the end of the semester, at which point you may choose to keep the same time or reschedule.
- Lessons occur weekly with the exception of one week at Thanksgiving, two weeks during winter break and one week during spring break.
- Siblings are welcome to attend lessons if they are able to play quietly on their own and both student and parent are able to give their full attention to the lesson.
- Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled lesson time and take care of any bathroom needs/hand-washing before the start of the lesson.
- Benefits of Talent Education
- About Me
- Studio Expectations
- Student/Parent Pledge 2015
- Music Links
- Videos of Pre-twinkle Pieces
- Videos of Book 1 Pieces
- Videos of Book 2 Pieces
- Videos of Group Class Pieces
- Videos of Supplemental Pieces
- Fiddle Tunes
- Upcoming Events
- Violin Technique Workshop
- 2020 Violin Schedule and Contacts
- Supplemental Pieces
- Spring 2020 Group Pieces and Bonus Videos